- End time for all races is 8:30 pm September 23, 2017.
- Sorry, but any runner not checked in on time will not be allowed to participate.
- All pre-race check-ins and bib handouts will be in the warming tent at the start/finish area.
- Runners starting any leg after 6 PM will be required to carry a working headlamp. It gets dark quickly after 7 pm.
- The race will start and finish at the same place which will be well marked once you reach the race site.
- The course will be marked in certain places with reflective fluorescent tape and biodegradable paint. All runners must stay on the designated trails.
1. On site race Registration: (Friday, September 22, 2017)
- Noon-9:00 pm – bring and set up your overnight accommodation in the designated camping areas.
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm ~ pick up your race package at the race Start/Finish area if you have not picked it up at a previously identified location provided by us.
2. Race Day: (Saturday, September 23, 2017)
- The Magilla: (100 km solo)
- 4:00 am – 4:45 am pre-race check-in/bib handouts.
- 5:00 am START!
- The Wallace: (80km solo)
- 5:15 am – 6:15 am pre-race check-in/bib handouts.
- 6:30 am START!
- The Twisted Rabbit: (80km relay)
- 6:15 am – 7:15 am pre-race check-in/bib handouts.
- 7:30 am START!
- The Muskeg: (50 km solo)
- 9:00 am – 9:45 am pre-race check-in/bib handouts.
- 10:00 am START!
- The Half Yak: (12 km solo)
- 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm pre-race check-in/bib handouts.
- 2:00 pm START!
- The Muskrat: (kids race)
- 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm pre-race check-in/bib handouts.
- 3:00 pm START!
3. Awards Ceremony:
- 8:30 pm at the Start/Finish area.
- Relay Awards:
- Special hand crafted locally made awards will be provided to each member of the winning male, female and mixed teams.
- Soloist Awards:
- Special hand crafted locally made awards will be provided to the top 3 male and top 3 female winners in age categories 16-39, 40-59 and 60 + for each race distance ( ie. 100km, 80km, 50 km and 12km ).
- Special hand crafted locally made awards will be provided to the fastest overall male and female winners for each race distance (ie. 100km, 80km, 50km and 12km).
- Special handcrafted medals made in Haiti will be provided to all finishers including those in the kids race!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to attend the awards ceremony please have someone else attend in your place so they can pick up your award.
4. Post Race Breakfast Celebration: (Sunday, September 24, 2017)
- 9 am – Noon.
- Served in the warming tent at the Start/Finish line.
- Free to all entrants, crews and volunteers.